United Initiators, Inc is looking to fill the following positions:
United Initiators is a global and leading producer of peroxide-based initiators and specialty chemicals. We are focused on meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations through high-quality products, outstanding reliability, and constant innovation, in line with our motto “Driving Your Success”. Visit www.united-initiators.com for more information.
United Initiators is a collaborative and team driven environment where we provide our employees the opportunity to learn, grow and showcase their talents.
- Be the primary point of contact and support for all local IT needs.
- The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting our day-to-day IT operations and onsite helpdesk.
- Focal point person for customer issues including but not limited to pc’s, mobile phones, and network issues.
- Work with global IT to solve issues efficiently and escalate as needed.
- Must possess the soft skills necessary to effectively communicate and work with cross-functional employees in many disciplines performing various roles.
- Manage all systems and hardware and stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends.
- Provide effective onsite IT support and communication to all users.
- Maximize system uptime, functionality and efficiency to meet requirements of the organization.
- Analyze and process user requests
- Provide technical and application-related support of the users
- Conduct incident handling for users.
- Setup, configure, and maintain end devices (PC, laptop, mobile devices)
- Setup, configure, and maintain printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Provide service and support for all devices, such as mobile devices and telephone systems
- Maintain the local IT infrastructure
- Monitor the backend systems
- Manage the ticket system
- Write all IT documentation
- Control and coordinate external IT service providers
- Interface between local users and global IT
- Collaborate and support all IT projects (local and global-level).
- Associate Degree or IT Certificate Required.
- 3+ years of IT user support or helpdesk experience.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft products (eg MS Office, , Exchange, Outlook, Sharepoint) and Microsoft operating systems (eg. Windows 10).
- Advanced skills in installing and repairing hardware (PC, laptop, printer, etc.).
- Must possess effective communication and be able to work cross-functionally with all employees
- High level of customer service orientation
United Initiators is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.