Hospitals / Clinics
Helena Regional Medical Center (HRMC) is a 155 bed, Joint Commission accredited community hospital, licensed by the State of Arkansas.
HRMC offers the following services:
(1) Intensive care unit (ICU)
(2) 24/7 emergency room (ER) with physician on site
(3) Arkansas Saves stroke site (with specially trained ER personnel for stroke & TPA administration)
(4) Labor & Delivery service (including newborn nursery)
(5) Digital mammography, CT scanner, ultrasound, diagnostic x-ray and MRI
(6) General surgery and upper and lower gastrointestinal scoping
(7) Physical rehabilitation outpatient service
(9) Respiratory therapy
(10) Cardiac rehabilitation
(11) Wound care program (Summer 2012)
HRMC is also affiliated with UAMS as a residency rotation site (teaching hospital).